| Source: Research and Markets Research and Markets
Dublin, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Farm Tractor Market Research Report by Horsepower (40 HP to 99 HP, Greater than 100 HP, and Less than 40 HP), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Farm Tractor Market size was estimated at USD 56.57 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 60.15 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.66% to reach USD 83.33 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Farm Tractor to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Farm Tractor Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Farm Tractor Market, including Caterpillar, CLAAS Group, CNH Industrial, Deere & Company, JCB, Kubota Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Massey Ferguson Limited, TAFE, and Yanmar Co..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Farm Tractor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Farm Tractor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Farm Tractor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Farm Tractor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Farm Tractor Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Farm Tractor Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Farm Tractor Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for contract farming
22.214.171.124. Rising government subsidies and loan waivers to farmers
126.96.36.199. Growing awareness regarding rental services on farm tractors
188.8.131.52. High cost of equipment in emerging economies
184.108.40.206. Growing trend of precision agriculture
220.127.116.11. Continuous technological advancements such as self driving farm tractors
18.104.22.168. Rapidly changing emission norms and mandates
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Farm Tractor Market, by Horsepower
6.2. 40 HP to 99 HP
6.3. Greater than 100 HP
6.4. Less than 40 HP
7. Americas Farm Tractor Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Farm Tractor Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Farm Tractor Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
10.1.2. Business Strategy
10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
10.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
10.4. Competitive Scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.4.4. Investment & Funding
10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
11.2. CLAAS Group
11.3. CNH Industrial
11.4. Deere & Company
11.6. Kubota Corporation
11.7. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
11.8. Massey Ferguson Limited
11.10. Yanmar Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ahc50