Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Nov 01, 2021, 17:15 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Nov. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Vegan Foods Market Research Report by Type, Distribution, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Vegan Foods Market size was estimated at USD 32.63 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 35.14 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.02% reaching USD 51.86 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Vegan Foods Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Vegan Foods Market, including Crystal Farms, Inc., Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., Daiya Foods, Inc., Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheese, Follow Your Heart, Inc., Heidi Ho, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Lyrical Foods, Inc.(Kite Hill), Miyoko’s Kitchen, Inc., Parmela Creamery, Punk Rawk Labs, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tofutti Brands, Inc., Treeline Treenut Cheese, Uhrenholt A/S, Violife, Inc., and Vtopian Artisan Cheeses.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Vegan Foods Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Vegan Foods Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Vegan Foods Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Vegan Foods Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Vegan Foods Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Vegan Foods Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Vegan Foods Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. The increasing trend of vegan consumption globally
5.2.2. Brands focussing towards launching vegan options to their existing ranges
5.2.3. Increasing online availability of the products
5.2.4. Soy-based nondairy gaining momentum
5.3.1. Premium priced products
5.4.1. Improved marketing and supply chain
5.4.2. Horizontal collaboration support business sustainability
5.5.1. Inappropriate labeling
6. Vegan Foods Market, by Type
6.2. Dairy Alternatives
6.3. Frozen and Dried vegetables, Fruits, and Nuts
6.4. Herbs & Spices
6.5. Natural Sweeteners, Condiments, and Baking Items
6.6. Whole Grain Products
7. Vegan Foods Market, by Distribution
7.2. Offline Mode
7.3. Online Mode
8. Americas Vegan Foods Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Vegan Foods Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vegan Foods Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Crystal Farms, Inc.
12.2. Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
12.3. Daiya Foods, Inc.
12.4. Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheese
12.5. Follow Your Heart, Inc.
12.6. Heidi Ho
12.7. Land O’Lakes, Inc.
12.8. Lyrical Foods, Inc.(Kite Hill)
12.9. Miyoko’s Kitchen, Inc.
12.10. Parmela Creamery
12.11. Punk Rawk Labs
12.12. The Kraft Heinz Company
12.13. Tofutti Brands, Inc.
12.14. Treeline Treenut Cheese
12.15. Uhrenholt A/S
12.16. Violife, Inc.
12.17. Vtopian Artisan Cheeses
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z13mh8
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET