Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Nov 16, 2021, 11:15 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Nov. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Smart Highway Market Research Report by Technology, Type of Dispaly, Service, Deployment, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Highway Market size was estimated at USD 25.50 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 29.62 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.48% reaching USD 63.73 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Highway Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Highway Market, including 3GTMS Inc, Alcatel-lucent, Asimob, Bercman Technologies, Cisco Systems, Delcan Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBI Group Inc., IBM Corporation, Indra Systemas SA, Infineon Technologies, INRIX, Integrated Roadways, intelligent Highway Solutions Inc., Kansas City company, Kapsch AG, LG CNS, P3Mobility, Q-Free ASA, Remix, RoadSense, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, TransCore, LP, Valerann, and Xerox Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Highway Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Highway Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Highway Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Highway Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Highway Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart Highway Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Highway Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased traffic congestion and demand for safe highways
5.2.2. Growing importance & popularity of solar roadways
5.2.3. Integration of IoT to connect highway, vehicles, & street lights
5.3.1. High investment for smart highways
5.4.1. Increasing investment in road infrastructure
5.4.2. Emerging trend of "Internet-of-Roads"
5.4.3. Major countries efforts towards building smart cities
5.5.1. Limited supportive technology infrastructure and slower rate of adoption in developing countries
6. Smart Highway Market, by Technology
6.4. Smart Traffic Management
6.5. Smart Transport Management
7. Smart Highway Market, by Type of Display
7.2. Digital Signage
7.3. Variable Message Sign
8. Smart Highway Market, by Service
8.3. Maintenance & Operation
9. Smart Highway Market, by Deployment
10. Americas Smart Highway Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Smart Highway Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Highway Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. 3GTMS Inc.
14.4. Bercman Technologies
14.5. Cisco Systems
14.6. Delcan Corporation
14.7. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
14.8. IBI Group Inc.
14.9. IBM Corporation
14.10. Indra Systemas SA
14.11. Infineon Technologies
14.13. Integrated Roadways
14.14. intelligent Highway Solutions Inc.
14.15. Kansas City company
14.16. Kapsch AG
14.17. LG CNS
14.19. Q-Free ASA
14.22. Schneider Electric
14.23. Siemens AG
14.24. TransCore, LP
14.26. Xerox Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x6hdss
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET