We want you to join our growing team at Northside Toyota!
Join our successful Toyota dealership and as a Technology and Delivery Specialist and we will help you on the path to success from your very first day.
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefit package and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
We are looking for a Technology and Delivery Specialist who:
· Has superior customer service skills, a professional manner and an outgoing personality
· Energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing business
· Has the ability to work individually or as part of a team
· Is detail oriented and organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Has good problem solving and time management skills
Duties and responsibilities:
· Review all safety sense features and vehicle components with new vehicle buyers
· Walk the customer through connectivity and blue tooth options with their mobile devices.
· Download the Toyota app to customer phone when applicable.
· Review the contract to ensure that the vehicle is delivered as ordered
· Welcome and greet customers and answer questions in a prompt manner
· Give customers a tour of the service area and introduce them to the Service Advisors
· Follow all safety policies and procedures as set out by the company
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Our team members enjoy:
· Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership
· Building excitement – ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun
· High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership
· Outstanding leadership and support
· Health/medical benefit package
· Career advancement opportunities
· At least 1 year of customer service is ideal
· Valid ‘G’ driver’s license, with clean driving record
· Strong attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods of time
· Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
· Willing and able to work flexible shifts in support of the business needs
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Northside Auto Group will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank everyone in advance for taking the time to apply for this position, however we will only contact those who match our search criteria. If you think you would be a great fit, please email Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
© 2021 SooToday.com
Your account was created successfully.
You will receive an email that contains a code to verify your account. Please paste this code into the field below and press ‘Confirm’
Enter your email address below to receive a code to reset your password.