Register a positive rapid antigen test result | Service NSW – NSW Health

Visit our Cost of Living page to find NSW Government rebates and savings that are relevant to you.
Cost of Living
COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. 
Our online transactions are available 24/7. For assistance visit COVID-19.
Start typing to see suggestions
A rapid antigen test is a quick way to check if you have COVID-19. You do the test yourself and it shows you the result on a device that comes with the test.
You must register a positive rapid antigen test result as soon as possible after you get your result. You’re able to add a positive result dating back to 1 January 2022. 
You can register a positive test result for yourself, another adult or a child. Each result needs to  be reported separately.
You must register your result with Service NSW if you test positive in another state or territory and have returned to NSW to self-isolate. 
You do not need to register if you’ve had:
Note: If you develop severe chest pain, fainting episodes or severe difficulty breathing, call Triple Zero (000) straight away and tell the ambulance staff that you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
You can translate this page or call a translator for free translation support. Find out more about support in your language.
To register a positive rapid antigen test result you must be:
If you have any issues or need help completing the form, call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
You cannot register your positive result at a Service NSW Centre.
After you’ve submitted the form, continue to self-isolate for 7 days from the day you received your positive result and follow the advice from NSW Health.
If you’re pregnant, unvaccinated or have a serious medical condition, you’ll be asked to complete a follow up survey from NSW Health after you’ve submitted your positive result.
Change the language of this page
You can automatically translate this page from English into another language using our free translation service.
Select ‘Change language’ at the top right of the page (in the black ribbon), and a list of different languages will appear.
Choose the language you want and the page will automatically change to that language.
Note: This translation service is not available if you’re using Internet Explorer.
Call us using an interpreter
For free help in your language, you can also call Translating and Interpreting Services on 13 14 50 and ask them to contact us on 13 77 88. The service provides immediate phone interpreting.
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of NSW, and their continued connection to land, water and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.